Choice of male or female voice - Can change colours & branding*
Download – The Video, Written Article (below) & Featured Image for You to Use
| How to Stage Your Bedrooms
Bedrooms need to feel comfortable, calm, spacious and luxurious. Also Good storage is essential and the bed must be the centre of attention.
Get the basics right
As with the living and dining rooms:
- Clear the clutter (including any TV’s, computers or clothes that are not hung in wardrobes).
- Bedroom wall colours should always be neutral so you can then add character with artwork
- Make sure the flooring is in first class condition.
Not Too Much Furniture
All you need in a bedroom is:
- A bed
- A bedside table (one either side if it’s a double)
- A wardrobe
That’s it! Anything else is just taking up space and becomes clutter.
Prove it’s a double
- Double bedrooms are worth more money than single rooms.
- If the room’s large enough (bigger than 2.7 x 2.7m), make sure you have a double bed in it – leave buyers in no-doubt!
- Ideally you should position the bed so you can get in from both sides.
- This makes a room feel larger and more balanced and is far better than having the bed wedged in a corner, up against two walls.
Good storage is vital
- Built-in cupboards are best but a freestanding wardrobe is also good.
- Make it neat and tidy in any cupboards.
- Leave a bit of empty space in the cupboards. When buyers see cupboards full, they immediately assume that if there’s not enough storage space
Accessorise to add the final touch
It easy to inexpensively give your bedrooms that extra edge.
- Place matching lamps on bedside tables.
- Install a simple headboard to give the bed more presence.
- Buy a bedspread to cover the base of the bed.
- Fresh flowers in a vase to add colour.
- Buy crisp white bed linen.
- Use luxurious cushions and a colour coordinated throw.
- Replace heavily patterned curtains. Light fabric curtains that are colour coordinated to the bed work well.
Kids rooms will never be immaculate – buyers don’t expect them to be. Although you still need to present them as fun, tidy and functional:
- Tidy away the clutter, toys, games and books into matching storage boxes.
- Use neutral colour bedspreads that aren’t overly childish decoration
Always remember to have the beds made whenever you’re showing your house.
Truely, the most cost effective digital content
solution available to real estate professionals.
NOTE: This is not meant to be financial or professional advice and is only of general nature. You must seek professional advice before taking any actions. Any actions you may or may not take are your responsibility.
The above information comes with no warrantees whatsoever. Although we strive to provide up to date and accurate content, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy or inaccuracies of any part of the content. The content comes with no warranty whatsoever.
12 Month Trial
Access to All Premium Content
TOTALLY ALL DONE FOR YOU
Works out .95 cents per Video/Article!
How Does it Work?
- We build you a complete Blog/Portal.
- Branded with YOUR branding
- Use "As-Is" or edit as you see fit
- Use content on social media etc
There is nothing
like this anywhere!
Receive all content material
- Actual Video files
- Written Articles
- Featured Images
- Use "As Is" or change/edit
- Saves you hundreds of hours
- Choose from hundreds of posts
Premium Video Content
Ready To Use For Your:
- Website / Blog
- Social Media.
- Emails / Newsletters