Choice of male or female voice - Can change colours & branding*
Download – The Video, Written Article (below) & Featured Image for You to Use
| How to Stage your Bathrooms
Just like kitchens, bathrooms are rooms that can make or break a sale.
In your bathroom, if the fundamentals are right (i.e. all your fittings are in good order), your goal should be to make the room fresh, clean and relaxing (even luxurious).
Get the fundamentals right
Because you’ll re-coup your costs and improve the saleability of your home, it’s worth spending some money on updating any poorly presented bathrooms. Poorly presented bathrooms will drastically reduce your chances of selling for the maximum price possible.
Hygiene is king
Buyers need to be presented with a bathroom that’s spotless. That means you need to:
- Eliminate any traces of mould
- Remove lime scale from around taps & plug-holes
- Clean the shower curtain (better yet replace it or buy a glass shower screen)
- Give the bath and WC a good scrub
- Go over stained tile grout with a grouting pen
- Replace any sealant that’s peeled or become discoloured
- Give light fittings, mirrors & all surfaces a good once over
Buyers want to see a little vision of cleanliness and luxury in your bathroom.
Unfortunately many bathrooms (especially family bathrooms) seem to attract clutter, with all kinds of bottles, lotions and potions. It doesn’t look pretty but you probably use this stuff everyday.
When you sell, it’s a different story – All of the day-to-day stuff must go. Pack it into a plastic storage box and keep out of sight You cant effectively add accessories until there is no clutter/
- As always, a neutral paint job is best. Any version of white also works well as it heightens the feeling of freshness.
- If wall tiles are cracked or missing, You should replace them or re-tile which can range from an easy job to major surgery .
- Nice white textured tiles are the best option.
All bathrooms need:
- A good-sized mirror
- Heated towel rail
Then give the room personality by adding:
- One or two green leafy plants
- A scented candle
- A couple of pretty glass ornamental bottles
- A luxury bar of soap in a soap dish
- New fluffy white towels (not to be used and only put out for viewings)
You need to convince buyers that your bathroom does not need to be totally refurbished. Buyers will often guess / overestimate the cost of refurbishment and knock that cost off their offer price.
If buyers feel they can happily use the bathroom from the moment they move in, you’ll protect yourself against this.
Truely, the most cost effective digital content
solution available to real estate professionals.
NOTE: This is not meant to be financial or professional advice and is only of general nature. You must seek professional advice before taking any actions. Any actions you may or may not take are your responsibility.
The above information comes with no warrantees whatsoever. Although we strive to provide up to date and accurate content, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy or inaccuracies of any part of the content. The content comes with no warranty whatsoever.
12 Month Trial
Access to All Premium Content
Use 2 titles /wk - (104 titles /yr)
New content added every day
Works out .95 cents per Video/Article!
No credit card required
How Does it Work?
- Get Access to our online portal.
- Download Video / Post / Images
- Use "As-Is" or edit as you see fit
- Use/Brand as your own
Receive all content material
- Actual Video files
- Written Articles
- Featured Images
- Use "As Is" or change/edit
- Saves you hundreds of hours
- Choose from hundreds of posts
Premium Video Content
Ready To Use For Your:
- Website / Blog
- Social Media.
- Emails / Newsletters